Pages

08 January 2010

What Doctors say about vaccinations

I am giving you the following clip on vaccinations for a number of reasons.

I find that for most people it's really difficult to make a choice that is not in agreement with their doctor. This interview is with a REAL doctor, as you will see. He answers all the questions that parents may have on vaccinations and it's working.

Many of you may know that I am STRONGLY opposed to giving children vaccinations, due to all the devastating side effects it causes. I have yet to come across such a compact but informative piece of information that what I am about to show you. So, enjoy and let me know what your thoughts are. If you need more information, please visit my special page on vaccinations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin